Your website is a dynamic entity that needs regular updates and revisions to stay reliable, fast, and safe. And whether you like it or not, the web is a big pond. That’s where targeted marketing can be a cost-efficient means to draw the interest of new visitors. If you want those visitors to stick around, engagement with social media and newsletters are an effective method to convert and retain visitors as customers. WP Sails offers all of these services with cost effective plans. We are a friendly bunch – if you have any question, just reach out!
Management includes all of the essential elements you need to have in place for your website to run safely and efficiently:
- WordPress site updates – Keeping site plugins, themes, and WordPress version up-to-date with regular updates.
- WordPress site backups and cache – Includes the maintenance of automatic site backups and a site cache. Site backups are stored offsite in cloud storage for maximum security.
- Security scans – A monthly site scan and application of recommended security measures / malicious file removal if needed.
- Website revisions – Small website revisions each month as needed/requested.
- Site Audit – Quarterly site audit with time for Q&A
Advertising on Google and Facebook can make major inroads in your web presence. Both Google and Facebook offer sophisticated platforms to create and schedule advertising. In experienced hands, advertising budgets can go a long way online. We have the skills to put your advertising budget to work. We also include directory listings in this service package as they are an essential element to building an organic search engine presence.
- Adwords Campaigns** – We optimize your monthly investment in adwords campaigns by examining the analytics to decide which campaigns to keep/remove and how to modify existing campaigns to make them more effective.
- Facebook Campaigns** – We optimize your monthly Facebook campaign budget by examining the analytics to determine which audiences to target and which ads to keep/remove and setting ad scheduling.
- Manual site submissions – Submitting your complete business profile to the most effective directories for your business. One each month.
**A minimal budget is included in the price of this service package. Additional advertising will be put into any campaign upon request.
Just because your site is drawing eyes, does not mean it is winning hearts. Convert visitors into customers and to keep your current customers excited with engagement.
- Social media management – Scheduling two posts per week on chosen social network.
- Creating and sending MailChimp newsletters – Using existing content (such as blog posts or content provided by the client), we create and send a monthly newsletter to subscribers.
- Mailing List Opt-In management – Includes the creation and upkeep of mailing list opt-ins